Litigation can be a cause of tremendous personal stress, especially when the subject matter is your home or property which is generally the product of considerable hard work and effort. If you find yourself in a contentious property situation you will need the advice of a solicitor you can trust to take decisive and effective advice to protect your property.
Our Property Litigation Team will always aim to provide you with advice that helps you achieve a solution to your problem as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. Unfortunately, however, it is not always possible to settle disputes out of court. Where proceedings are necessary we can provide expert advice and assistance in dealing with property matters and helping your navigate your way through the claim.
How can we help you?
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Adverse possession
- Boundary disputes
- Guidance on bringing a claim to court
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Misrepresentation in the conveyancing process
- Mortgage repossession claims
- Failure to complete the conveyancing process
- Nuisance claims
- Party Wall Disputes
- Planning issues
- Service charge
- Trusts of Land and appointment of Trustees