If you attend a hospital, or see a doctor or any other medical practitioner, your problem is usually dealt with very competently. Occasionally, however, things do go wrong, and this can be traumatic for both the victim and the family. In these instances, clear and expert advice can offer reassurance where there is confusion and uncertainty.
The Nockolds team have decades of experience and a proven track record in claims for negligence involving hospitals, GPs, and other medical professionals in the NHS and private healthcare. Please have a read of some of our case studies and testimonials.
Our approach puts you and your family at the centre of the claim. You will have one to one contact with the person pursuing your claim so they get to know you, the impact of the situation on your lives and are on hand to answer your questions and worries.
Our success rate is built on expert and specific case plans and strategies which focus on:
- obtaining the right expert evidence to explore your claim;
- honest appraisals and advice based on the evidence;
- gathering the evidence, expert input and guidance to assess the claim;
- build the right team of barristers, medical experts, care and rehab providers & case managers and financial experts to progress the claim;
- securing an admission of negligence from the healthcare professional or organisation involved as early as possible;
- rehabilitation and how, through the claim, we can start to help putting your life back together;
How Can We Help You?
We have a wide range of experience in dealing with all aspects of medical negligence claims, including:
- Brain injury
- Cerebral palsy and other birth injuries
- Other significant catastrophic injuries
- Mis-prescription of drugs
- Anaesthetic accidents
- Gender realignment negligence
- Severe burns arising from negligence
We act quickly to provide advice, not only on the claim but also to address the important and practical issues such as financial difficulties where the client and/or carer(s) are unable to work. We can advise on benefits, insurance claims and are prepared to undertake any other investigations which may be necessary to help you address immediate financial problems.
Rehabilitation and rebuilding our clients’ and families’ life is the most important part of any claim we deal with. We work closely with rehabilitation experts who specialise in serious medical negligence. This way we can obtain the maximum compensation available and ensure quality of life and security for our clients’ future.
We can also help where the person injured does not have capacity to pursue the claim themselves. We have considerable experience in Deputyship applications and management linked to injury claims. If a family member is unable to look into a claim on their own behalf, get in touch and we can explain how this can be done on their behalf.
Given the complexities involved, please do give us a call or drop an email to one of the team. It is important that you work with a team you trust and can talk to so that initial conversation is very important. We are more than be happy to discuss the situation with you, and if appropriate, arrange a consultation to explore the matter further, advise on a potential claim and answer your questions.
Request a Call Back
For your convenience choose a time of day that suits you and one of our experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
Make an Enquiry
Send your enquiry and a member of our expert team will be in touch.