Whether you are planning to purchase a holiday home, or relocating to Spain, our Spanish Law Team has the expertise and legal knowledge to guide you through the process.
We appreciate that the purchase of property abroad can become very stressful, and for that reason we provide Spanish legal services tailored specifically for our clients.
The fact that we are English solicitors and Spanish lawyers means that we offer independent legal advice in both English and Spanish matters so that you can proceed with confidence.
How Can We Help You?
Our aim is to offer a hassle-free service that you can trust, we will help you through every step of the Spanish conveyancing process, including:
- Carrying out due diligence checks on the property
- Preparing a report with our findings
- Drafting Powers of Attorney
- Preparing a deposit contract
- Obtaining NIE certificates
- Opening a Spanish bank account for you
- Preparing the completion documentation
- Attending the completion meeting on your behalf
- Handling the payment of purchase tax
- Registering the property in your name
We can also arrange for a survey to be carried out, for the utilities to be transferred to your name and for direct debits to be set up from your Spanish bank account.