Our team of specialist property and dispute solicitors are on hand to provide efficient and hassle-free advice.
Whether you need to chat through a complaint made by a flat owner, discuss legal procedures or decide how best to deal with arrears, we’re here to discuss the issue and help you decide on next steps.
Once you have decided what action you would like to take, we will provide an estimate of the likely costs so that you can discuss these with your clients and arrange for them to complete our online verification process.
We will also check the relevant lease and provide an opinion on whether those legal and other costs can be recovered under the service charge mechanism.
How can we help you?
Nockolds Solicitors' Block Assist provides tailored, responsible advice on the legal aspects of:
- Lease queries
- Proposed variations to leases
- Lease extensions
- Collective enfranchisement claims
- Right of first refusal notices
- Complaints by flat owners
- Right to Manage
- Breaches of lease
- Service charge and ground rent disputes and arrears
- S20 procedures for major works
- Alterations to flats
- Building safety
- Airspace development proposals
- Change of flat owner and form LPE1
- Construction issues
Packages and Pricing
The Block Assist fees include:
- 12 hours of advice
- Annual review of usage
- Host website for 'Golden Thread' building safety documents
- Host website for copy flat leases and notices of transfer and charge
- Access to Nockolds Solicitors’ webinars and events
Request a Call Back
For your convenience choose a time of day that suits you and one of our experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
Make an Enquiry
Send your enquiry and a member of our expert team will be in touch.