Suffering from a personal injury turns your life, and that of your family, upside down. The worry and trauma of what has happened, and the fear of what the future holds, now means that everyone involved needs support and personal advice.
Our personal injury solicitors work exclusively for the victims of accidents. We specialise in high-value and complex personal injury claims with particular expertise following brain injury, spinal injury and other serious illnesses.
How Can We Help You?
We have a reputation for taking on – and winning – challenging cases. In recent years we have secured millions of pounds in compensation for our clients. Please have a read of some of our case studies and testimonials.
We will initially gather all the information available to assess and advise whether a claim can be investigated.
From that stage, we will:
- Explore all the funding options available (looking at your own existing insurance policies or conditional fee arrangements ‘No Win No fee’)
- Collate further evidence that is needed
- Progress the claim with a focus early interaction with the Defendant (responsible party) and their insurers so we can explore rehabilitation, ways of managing ongoing care needs or lost earnings
- Look at obtaining expert input to identify your care and rehab needs, and how your prognosis and quality of life can be improved.
We have experience of successfully pursuing personal injury claims arising from:
- Accidents and injuries abroad
- Accidents at work
- Accidents in public places
- Non-accidental injuries, criminal acts
- Road traffic accidents
- Work-related illnesses
Our Team has a long-standing association with organisations which have been set up to assist accident victims. We are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
We also have strong links with Headway, the charity that works to improve life after brain injury, the UK Brain Injury Forum, the European Brain Injury Society and the Children’s Brain Injury Trust.
We can also help where the person injured does not have capacity to pursue the claim themselves. We have considerable experience in Deputyship applications and management linked to injury claims. If a family member is unable to look into a claim on their own behalf, get in touch and we can explain how this can be done on their behalf.
Given the complexities involved, please do give us a call or drop an email to one of the team. It is important that you work with a team you trust and can talk to so that initial conversation is very important. We are more than be happy to discuss the situation with you, and if appropriate, arrange a consultation to explore the matter further, advise on a potential claim and answer your questions.
Request a Call Back
For your convenience choose a time of day that suits you and one of our experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
Make an Enquiry
Send your enquiry and a member of our expert team will be in touch.