It’s time to talk about mental health.
One in four people suffer from a mental health illness. Now, more than ever, it is important that we learn to look after our own and other people’s mental health – both in our personal and professional lives.
As part of our commitment to raise awareness of mental health issues, take steps to help maintain mental wellness and tackle the stigma still associated with mental health illness, Nockolds has created this hub to provide information, advice and resources to help keep you informed and protect your mental health.
Our mental health at work hub is created and updated by our mental health first aiders and employment lawyers.
- How to Spot the Signs of Mental Health Illness
- Looking After Our Mental Health During the Pandemic
- Looking After Your Mental Health During COVID-19
- Loneliness in Lockdown
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2020 (18-24 May): Kindness
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Mental Health in the Workplace: An Employer’s Duties
- Protecting Employees’ Mental Health As They Return to Work
- The Transition Back to Work and Effect on Mental Health
- Papyrus / HOPELine UK
- Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)
- The Silver Line