For many of our clients, a significant proportion of their lives are spent at work. Issues at work can be stressful and time-consuming. Our experts help clients throughout their employment, from entering into an employment contract to the termination of their employment. We know that personal issues can often have an impact on employment, and vice-versa, and we help our clients to navigate through any issues to achieve the best possible outcome.
Our employment experts work closely with other experts in the firm to ensure that our client’s working lives are as happy as possible.
We can help with:
- Employment contracts
- Settlement agreements
- Unfair dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Personal issues that may affect employment e.g. speeding fines, relationship issues.
- Bullying and harassment at work
- Equal opportunities
- Grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Health and safety policies
- Industrial disputes
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Working time requirements
Leave It To Us...
For more information and to find out how we can help you, please contact us on 0345 646 0406 or fill in our online enquiry form and a member of our Team will be in touch.