Starting a business can be confusing, overwhelming and stressful, but it doesn’t have to be.
Our experts help with all aspects of business ownership, from formation or purchase, through to a sale or dissolution.
We know that, very often, business owners’ personal circumstances also need to be taken into consideration. Our business experts also work closely with experts in other teams to ensure that your business is protected in the event of marriage, divorce and death.
We can help with:
- Passing your business interests to your children
- Protecting your business on divorce
- Protecting your business on death
- Business advice
- Business investments
- Commercial contracts
- Company formations
- Company sales, acquisitions and mergers
- Company secretarial services
- Corporate governance
- Joint ventures, partnerships and shareholder agreements
- Starting a company
Leave It To Us...
For more information on starting and running a business, or to find out how we can help you, please contact us on 0345 646 0406 or fill in our online enquiry form and a member of our Team will be in touch.