Your Will is one of the most important documents you will write in your life. It is an effective way to plan what happens to your money and property after you die, so it is vital to know that it has been done correctly.
Dying without a Will means that you have no say in how your estate is managed or split. This can be particularly stressful for your loved ones at an already distressing time.
How Can We Help You?
Our expert Wills and Probate Team provide a straight-forward service to help you plan yours and your families’ future. We can offer advice on how to:
- Appoint legal guardians for minors
- Consider changes in circumstances; including children, grandchildren, marriage and divorce
- Ensure that your assets are passed to the correct people on death
- Minimise Inheritance Tax
- Name executors to manage your affairs
- Plan your funeral
- Set up trusts and gifts to family, friends or charities
Our Wills and Probate Team also offers a secure Will Storage Scheme should you wish to store your Will in a safe place. This ensures that your executors are able to find it on your death, but that it is accessible for you to review or update at any time. Find out more about our Will Storage Scheme here.