Whilst huge progress has been made to level the playing field between men and women in the workplace, sadly there are still many challenges that women face every day in the working environment. This can range from being paid less than male comparators, to sexual harassment in the workplace.
Our women’s employment rights service provides women with advice and assistance on their rights, how to protect their positions and, if necessary, enforce their legal rights.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Our specialist team is run by women who fully understand the difficulties faced by women in the workplace. We can provide support and assistance in all situations involving unfair treatment at work such as:
- Discrimination (whether on the grounds of sex, pregnancy/maternity or caring responsibilities)
- Equal Pay
- Flexible Working
- Sexual Harassment
- Family Friendly Rights
- Unfair Dismissal
Our services range from:
- Providing you with advice about your rights so you know where you stand and what your options are;
- Advising on communications you have had from your employer, and helping you prepare responses to them;
- Writing to your employer on your behalf;
- Guiding you through the grievance process - Grievance Advice;
- Assisting you with claims in the Employment Tribunal to enforce your rights for example in relation to equal pay, sex discrimination, sexual harassment and pregnancy and maternity rights.
We offer an initial fixed fee meeting and can provide you with a clear estimate of our charges for providing further assistance that may be required. Our team pride themselves on being friendly and approachable, and will provide empathetic, definitive advice and empower you to take action.
Feedback for our team
“Joanna’s advice throughout my case was excellent and ultimately led to a resolution with my former employer I felt very happy with. I was 3 months post partum when I first reached out to Joanna, which is a sensitive time for any new mum regardless of work issues on top, and I felt the approach Joanna took with me and my case was pitched at exactly the right level of empathetic support and legal counsel.
It gave me the confidence to address ongoing issues with my former employer which let to a financial settlement I was very pleased with.“
Request a Call Back
For your convenience choose a time of day that suits you and one of our experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
Make an Enquiry
Send your enquiry and a member of our expert team will be in touch.