We are experienced litigators based in central London.
If you are involved in a dispute, it is important to take action at an early stage to try to limit the costs and risks associated with litigation. Our London Litigation Team has a track record of resolving problems in a cost and time-efficient manner and has extensive experience of advising both corporate and private clients. Over the years, we are proud to have helped clients resolve disputes on advantageous terms which has allowed them and their businesses to focus on what matters.
Our London Litigation Team works across all sectors with a particular focus on property and commercial disputes including claims where experience of insurance law is desirable. We work closely with our trusted network of barristers and other professionals across London to put your best case forward.
Our Litigation Team has a track record in achieving the best possible settlements without going to court and we achieve this by advancing or responding to claims robustly and using mediation and other forms of settlement to avoid the need for protracted court proceedings. The Litigation Team has a wealth of experience of dealing with property and commercial disputes. If you are faced with a dispute which doesn’t fall within the categories set out below please feel free to contact us to see if we can help.
How can we help you?
We offer a fixed fee service to provide initial advice about your claim, to set out your options and to outline the next steps. We provide costs estimates for all new cases and we will consider offering fixed fees for some or all aspects of the work that we undertake.
- Possession claims against tenants and squatters.
- Disputes about rights of way.
- Claims relating to the ownership of land (adverse possession).
- Enfranchisement and lease extension claims.
- Commercial lease renewals.
- Professional negligence claims against surveyors, estate agents and solicitors.
- Residential landlord and tenant disputes including serving charge disputes.
- Disputes involving insurers, the extent of cover under insurance policies and acting for insured parties in circumstances where an insurer has denied cover.
- Disputes about franchise agreements.
- Disputes between partners and shareholders in a traditional partnership, a Limited Liability Partnership or company.
- Product liability.
- Warranty claims following the sale of a business.
- Debt recovery.
Request a Call Back
For your convenience choose a time of day that suits you and one of our experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
Make an Enquiry
Send your enquiry and a member of our expert team will be in touch.