We are specialist Employment Lawyers, based in the heart of the City of London.
Our experienced London team are specialists in assisting businesses and individuals across a wide range of sectors, including financial services, insurance, franchises, and professional services.
We give clear estimates of our costs at every stage and can often provide our advice and assistance on a fixed fee basis, providing you with certainty as to our charges.
How can we help you?
Our London team offer advice and support to employers, employees and self-employed contractors on all types of work related matters, including the rights and responsibilities of businesses and individuals and will provide expert guidance if things go wrong. We don’t just know about the law – we will use our knowledge and experience to get the best result for you.
We can help you with anything and everything related to the world of work, including:
- Drafting Employment Contracts, Policies and Staff Handbooks – whether preparing these documents for employers or reviewing them for employees;
- Restructures and redundancy – advising employers on restructuring their business and the implications for employees and required consultation procedures and advising employees in respect of their rights;
- Disciplinary and grievance – advising employers and employees in relation to disputes at work, the processes that must be followed and appropriate outcomes;
- Settlement Agreements – drafting settlement documents for employers or advising on them for employees and negotiating terms of termination of employment;
- Employment Tribunal Claims – we provide representation, support and assistance to employers and employees at any stage in the claims process;
- Restrictive Covenants – advising employers on post termination restrictions including drafting such clauses for employment contracts, advising employers or employees on the interpretation of existing provisions and guidance on breaches and enforcement;
- Women’s employment rights – we provide expert advice on the employment issues faced by women at work;
- HR and employment law training – we provide specialist training to employers and businesses on all types of work related issues drawing on our real life experience.
Employment law is complex and always changing, so seeking advice from a specialist is essential. Whether you are an employer or an employee, our lawyers across the London office will be sure to provide you with expert advice suited to your needs.
Request a Call Back
For your convenience choose a time of day that suits you and one of our experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
Make an Enquiry
Send your enquiry and a member of our expert team will be in touch.