Using intuitive, straight forward and employee friendly software will save you hours of management administration time and simplify your HR processes!
Nockolds HR provides HR software options for SMEs and large businesses that is cloud-based, easy to use, and provides a platform to safely record all your employee data online. Our software options help you to automate daily HR tasks such as holiday and absence, and generate customisable reports on your people statistics and KPIs. Having all these functions in place enables you to focus on your business’ operations success and growth.
- Centralised employee data – an HR system where you can easily and safely access all your HR data from anywhere there is an internet connection
- Approve monitor holiday requests – holiday management is simple with a straightforward holiday allowance display, employee self-service, and a central team holiday calendar
- Manage employee absence – easily manage and monitor employee sick leave and absences with the manager dashboard, central calendar and reports functionality
- Streamline reports – spot important trends by generating custom reports that show only the information you need including absence reports, holiday reports, employee details and much more!
- Organise documents – securely store or share company and individual documents with specific employees knowing that all your company and employee documents are in one easy to use location
- Set permissions and be organised – set line manager and employee permissions to simplify your day and use the automatically generated tasks and email reminders to keep you on track
- Boost performance – promote peer‐to-peer recognition and give praise, manage appraisals, increase communication channels, set one‐to‐one meetings and manage objectives
- API system integration – streamline information across your favourite systems and be rest assured knowing that your data has synced perfectly between platforms
- Expenses - manage employee expense claims and generate reports to help calculate budgets and spot trends
- Rotas - manage shift patterns, monitoring through a clocking in and out system
- eLearn – provides a collection of training courses to support employee development
- Recruitment – tool to create and share open roles, record applications, and communicate each step of the recruitment and selection process