What is outplacement support?
Outplacement support is provided to employees departing from a business and supports them to confidently navigate the jobs market, and positively move into a new role swiftly. It can be an essential part of the exit process from a business. There may be a number of reasons that your business may need to engage outplacement services, for example as part of:
- Redundancies and restructures
- Settlement agreements
- Senior staff exits
Why offer outplacement support?
By offering your business offering employee(s) outplacement support you are:
- Fulfilling your duty of care towards employees
- Maintaining your employer brand reputation
- Providing a positive exit experience at the end of employment with your business
- Preparing individuals for future success in the jobs market
- Maintaining employee morale during times of change
What services can be included in outplacement support?
Nockolds HR offers flexible outplacement services supporting businesses of all sizes. We can assist individuals with the following services:
- CV development and CV writing
- Jobs market planning
- Interview skills development
- Mock interviews
- Career coaching
- Employee Assistance Programme access
How are Nockolds HR’s outplacement support services provided?
At Nockolds HR all of our services are available for single staff members, or for groups of affected employees on a 121 basis. We can provide our outplacement support face to face in person or virtually online dependent on your needs. Setting up outplacement support services is simple. You inform the employee that you will be providing outplacement support as part of their exit, and that we will be in contact with them directly. Then you provide us with the employee contact details and we will arrange our support services directly with the individuals. Session content is confidential. Any data is kept strictly in line with GDPR guidelines.
Prices start from as little as £150 + VAT.