What is coaching?
Coaching is a form of personal development where an experience coach supports an individual in achieving a specific objective(s) through guidance, training and supporting. As your organisation grows, its success will be fundamental on your line managers ability to manage the workforce. Offering coaching to line managers can support the development of their soft skills (interpersonal abilities) and their hard skills (line management competencies).
Why offer coaching?
The benefits of coaching are plentiful and dependent on the coaching scenario, may include:
- Improved confidence and understanding
- Increased morale
- More effective line management skills
- Increased job satisfaction
- Better performance and productivity
- Reduce absence, turnover and complaints
- Improved communication and relationships
What topics might you cover in coaching?
The topics covered will vary per coaching session and for each individual. We will work with our clients to establish their overall coaching objectives (company’s and individual’s) when we start the coaching journey. As an example, topics that might be covered in our coaching sessions may include:
- Interpersonal and soft skills
- Career coaching
- Decision making
- Managing difficult conversations
- Leadership skills
- Managing change
How are Nockolds HR’s coaching services provided?
Nockolds HR can provide bespoke coaching to support new or existing line managers will the competencies and skills required to effectively manage people. We offer the following forms of coaching:
- Line Manager coaching – developing line managers
- HR professionals coaching – acting as a coach for HR professionals wanting to develop, build confidence or have access to a senior HR mentor
- Career coaching – for individuals, line managers, senior professionals
Prices start from as little as £150 + VAT. Please also have a look at our HR Workshops.