Whilst huge progress has been made to level the playing field between men and women in the workplace, there are still many challenges that women face every day in the working environment. This can range from being paid less than male comparators, to sexual harassment in the workplace.
Our women’s employment rights service provides women with advice and assistance on their rights, how to protect their positions and, if necessary, enforce their legal rights.
How Can We Help You?
Our specialist team is run by women who fully understand the difficulties faced by women in the workplace. We can provide support and assistance in all situations involving unfair treatment at work such as:
- Discrimination (whether on the grounds of sex, pregnancy/maternity or caring responsibilities)
- Equal pay
- Flexible working
- Sexual harassment
- Family friendly rights
- Unfair dismissal
Our services range from:
- Providing general advice about your rights so you know where you stand
- Helping prepare communications from you to your employer and responses you receive from them
- Writing to your employer on your behalf
- Guiding you through the grievance process
- Bringing claims in the Employment Tribunal to enforce your rights for example in relation to equal pay, sex discrimination, sexual harassment and enforcing pregnancy and maternity rights.
We offer both fixed rate and hourly fees, contact us today for a free 20-minute consultation where we will discuss your current situation and advise you as to the next steps you should take.