Unfortunately, disputes regularly occur in the construction industry. When they do, you need to know that they will be handled in a way that does not disrupt your business or cause unnecessary delay to your project.
We work closely with our Commercial Property and Corporate and Commercial Teams to ensure that you get the best tactical advice on your claim. We take into consideration all of your circumstances and broader objectives, as well as the needs of the particular project in question.
Our clients range from small construction businesses to large national developers, and include landowners of all sizes, employers, contractors, sub-contractors and professional consultants and advisors.
How Can We Help You?
Our Team provides commercial, cost-effective and practical advice on all types of construction dispute including:
- Adjudication, arbitration and other forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Breach of contract
- Contract/employer insolvency
- Defective works/remedial works
- Disruption, delay and extension of time claims
- Liquidated damages claims
- Payment disputes and debt recovery
- Professional negligence
- Retention of title claims