We are pleased to let you know that following a thorough risk assessment we have made a number of adjustments to our Bishop’s Stortford office to ensure it is COVID-secure.
This has allowed our staff to safely return to our Bishop’s Stortford office when necessary in a COVID-secure way and we are now open to the general public.
Our London office currently remains closed to the general public, but with the safety measures now in place in our London office, we will continue to review and hope to be able to safely open the London office to the public soon.
Although we are opening our Bishop’s Stortford office, we are continuing to offer meetings virtually via online video conferencing. Please let us know when arranging your appointment what method you would feel most at ease with.
We have put in place a range of measures to keep our clients and staff safe and comfortable. When you visit our Bishop’s Stortford office, it will look a little different. These measures are to protect you and our staff, but the Nockolds team remain as approachable as ever.
We have included a summary below of what to expect when visiting our office, if you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
Visiting Our Bishop’s Stortford Office
Watch our video to see how we are keeping our Bishop’s Stortford office COVID-secure to protect you and our staff: Welcome Back to Nockolds, Bishop’s Stortford
If you are feeling unwell or having to self-isolate, please do not visit the office. Please call us and we will see if we can assist you remotely or reschedule your meeting
- When making your appointment, you will be given a meeting room number
- If you are meeting in Room 1 or 3, please come to 6 Market Square (main entrance
- If you are meeting in Room 6, please come to the Nockolds Wealth office at 4 Market Square (next to the Tourist Information Office)
If the entrance is free, please come in:
- Visit our hand sanitiser station
- In accordance with government guidance, both clients and staff must wear face masks or coverings during meetings (unless exempt for health reasons, as determined by the government guidelines
- Remember social distancing – please excuse us if we don’t shake your hand
- Please go straight into your meeting room as our waiting areas are not currently in use.
For more information, please contact us on 0345 646 0406 or fill in our online enquiry form and we will be in touch.