Family Law


Our Family Law Legal Hour is hosted by Jenna Brewer, Chartered Legal Executive in our Family Department.

​If you require further help regarding family law, please phone us on 01279 755777 or contact Jenna Brewer directly. 

Our Family Law Team will be hosting the Nockolds Legal Hour on the following dates:

Wednesday 7th November 2018 12pm - 1pm
Wednesday 19th December 2018 12pm - 1pm 
Wednesday 13th February 2019 12pm - 1pm 
Wednesday 27th March 2019  12pm - 1pm 
Wednesday 8th May 2019  12pm - 1pm 
Wednesday 19th June 2019  12pm - 1pm 


Our Latest Legal Hour Questions (07/11/18)

Read all of the previously answered questions here
I'm divorcing my husband on the basis of his unreasonable behaviour, can we agree what we put in the petition?
Yes you can agree what is put in the divorce petition. However, the reasons relied on do need to be enough to prove to the court that the marriage has irretrievably broken down as your husband has behaved in such a way that you cannot reasonably be expected to live with him.