Nockolds Solicitors is delighted to announce that the firm has been ranked in this year’s Legal 500 and received recommendations in seven practice areas with 13 lawyers receiving personal recommendations. Yasmin Ameer, Senior Associate in our Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence department was also listed as a 'Leading Individual' in this year's publication.
Published for over twenty years, the Legal 500 series provides the most comprehensive worldwide coverage currently available on legal services providers in over 100 countries.
Nockolds has been recommended in the following practice areas:
- Clinical negligence – Tier 2
- Commercial property – Tier 4
- Contentious trusts and probate – Tier 3
- Employment – Tier 3
- Family – Tier 3
- Personal injury – Tier 2
- Personal tax, trusts and probate – Tier 3
A record number of leading lawyers at Nockolds have been recommended in this year’s publication; a few highlights below:
- Darren Hayward has notable expertise in acting for high net-worth individuals in contentious matters.
- Gary Smith handles all forms of employment litigation in the public and private sectors with a particular focus on discrimination claims.
- Jennie Jones ensures ‘a high level of service, clear explanations, prompt communication and confidence’ in the department. Jennie Jones and chartered legal executive Rachel Davis also focus on brain and spinal injury work.
- Yasmin Ameer combines ‘huge experience with supreme confidence and a perfect manner with even the most difficult client’. Court of Protection lawyer Ameer, who specialises in surgical and anaesthetic errors resulting in iatrogenically induced brain injury, is further described as ‘extremely responsive and compassionate, going beyond the normal call of duty’.
- Key figure Daniel Winter has ‘a solid reputation in the area’ and ‘obtains excellent results for clients across a range of trusts, probate and Court of Protection matters’.
- Key figure Lynn Cowley has notable expertise in dealing with property and assets based in Spain, and also advises on cohabitation and pensions issues.
- Peter Dodd is ‘a solution-oriented mediator’, who has ‘a practical, lateral-thinking approach’ and handles high net-worth divorces, child-related issues and inheritance-related disputes.
- Zen Thompson is recommended for divorce proceedings, civil partnership issues, cohabitee rights and financial matters arising from relationship breakdown.
- Peter King heads the ‘efficient’ practice.
- Michael Talbot heads the commercial property team and specialises in high-value residential development; other key figures include transactional expert Andrew Fernandes and senior associate Elena Nicolaou, who has notable expertise in regeneration projects.
To view the full Legal 500 report please click here:https://www.legal500.com/firms/2502-nockolds-solicitors/772-bishops-stortford-england