We are delighted that Nockolds has been appointed to the Headway Solicitors List for 2017.
Headway is a charity established in 1979 that supports people affected by a brain injury. The list has been prepared to assist people seeking the services of solicitors experienced in traumatic brain injury and its consequences.
Nockolds is the only firm in Hertfordshire to be appointed to the list. It is also the first time the firm has been accredited by Headway.
Brain injuries are complicated and involve different considerations from other forms of injury. It is very important that the solicitor you choose to handle your claim understands the complexities of your injury, how it is likely to affect your life and also how it impacts on family members.
A specialist solicitor will know the right experts to instruct in your claim which will result in fair and just compensation to you.
The team at Nockolds pull together:
- Over 50 years combined experience in handling serious injury claims.
- Input from some of the most experienced medical experts in the world to ensure the full extent of the injury is understood and best possible further treatment recommendations are considered.
- Detailed knowledge of how to pursue a claim in order to help manage and minimise the future impact of the injuries.
- An understanding of how to protect the injured person to efficiently recover compensation to make life as comfortable as possible.
- Dedication and commitment to helping you or your loved one rebuild their lives working with other agencies to provide real and practical support.
- In house cross jurisidiction expertise and translation services to assist where one party lives or the incident occurred abroad.