Performance Management, Misconduct and Dismissal
Designed for HR practitioners and line managers, this course will provide an overview of how to deal with performance and misconduct issues within the workplace. This interactive workshop will offer legal and practical advice about the options available to employers when managing capability or misconduct issues. This course will include:
- The legal principles behind managing performance and misconduct issues
- How to initiate and conduct performance management programmes
- How to manage disciplinary proceedings
- The internal procedures you should have in place
- Dismissing an employee
- Potential claims and managing your 'risk'
How to Book If you are interested in speaking to one of our employment law specialists about us designing and delivering an in-house training course for your business, or to receive information about one of our future employment law training courses or events, please email Jasmin Bice.