Insurance Week: Holidays and Taking Company Cars Abroad

Aug 10, 2015
VE103 forms or Foreign Travel Authority certificates
If you have a contract hire finance agreement then you will need this form to take your company car abroad. This form that normally lasts for a year gives official permission to take the car abroad (normally in Europe). If you are stopped by the Police and asked for your documents then you will need this.

We would advise to check your insurance too to make sure you are covered to drive abroad and take the policy schedule and the insurance certificate with you with all your travel documents before you go on your hols.

Pete Dodd

About the author

Pete Dodd

Pete joined Nockolds in 2004 as a Partner within the Family Team. Before joining the firm Pete graduated from Bristol University with a degree in ...

View Profile »

« Back

No articles available