Have an Old Paper Licence Without a Photocard – Hold on to it!

Mar 27, 2015

For those of you that never applied for a two part driving licence, what do you do after 8th June? Hold on to your licence.

However if you wish or if you have to inform the Driving and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) of any change on your licence – i.e. if you move address then you will have to have the new licence (you will be issued with a photocard).

If you never got round to it since 1988 (the last time the DVLA made changes to driving licences) then perhaps it is about time to action your ‘to do list’.

Missed part 1 and part 2? Read them here:
Part 1
Part 2

Pete Dodd

About the author

Pete Dodd

Pete joined Nockolds in 2004 as a Partner within the Family Team. Before joining the firm Pete graduated from Bristol University with a degree in ...

View Profile »

« Back

No articles available