Could you make Money from a Government Institution?

Oct 01, 2014

From 1st October you no longer need to display your existing tax disc. This is because the law has changed. For existing tax discs the DVLA advises these can be removed from your car and destroyed.

Remove at will if you wish. However you may wish to keep your tax disc. Tax disc collectors or velologists pay money for these bits of paper. Over £800 has been paid in the past for an old tax disc.

You may have to keep it for some time though. This one was from 1921!

Pete Dodd

About the author

Pete Dodd

Pete joined Nockolds in 2004 as a Partner within the Family Team. Before joining the firm Pete graduated from Bristol University with a degree in ...

View Profile »

« Back

No articles available