Clients with transactions or activities abroad will often require the services of a Notary Public. Overseas jurisdictions routinely expect the substance of fact of any statements or documents to be authenticated or certified through the application of the personal seal and signature of a Notary Public.
Notaries Public in England and Wales form the third and oldest branch of the legal profession in the UK. Notaries are a highly specialised branch of the legal profession and number fewer than 800 in total. A Notary Public is a formally commissioned ‘officer’ of the Faculty of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
How Can We Help You?
Our Notarial Team provides an efficient, modern service. Our services are tailored to meet our clients’ requirements. We can assist in the authorisation, preparation and certification of documents including:
- Company and business documents
- Declarations, Affidavits and Oaths
- Documents involving land, property and finances overseas
- Identification documents for individuals, company directors/secretaries/authorised signatories etc.
- Personal documents for marriage or work abroad
- Powers of Attorney and other deeds
Documents for overseas are often prepared in languages other than English, or in English as well as another language. For Spanish, we are able to offer clients the convenience of an in-house Sworn Official Translator, Dalila Segador. To find out more about our official translation services, please click here.