We believe that most employment law problems can be prevented by not only ensuring that you comply with the law, but also that you understand it. This results in a much happier workforce, and in turn, a lower risk of employment tribunal claims.
Our experienced Employment Team provides bespoke specialist courses delivered by qualified legal professionals on a wide range of employment and HR issues, tailored to your company’s policies and procedures. Our experts provide more than just training, they bring the course topics to life by reflecting on real life experiences and expertise, providing much more than just an overview of the law in a generic presentation.
If you find that your HR or management team is making mistakes when dealing with disciplinary and grievance procedures, lack knowledge as to what constitutes discrimination or would simply benefit from a refresher on the ever changing subject of employment law, we can deliver a personalised in-house training course to meet your needs.
We will also provide you with a practical, user-friendly training manual which can be used as a point of reference going forward.
- Absence Management Including Dealing with Stress, Long-Term Sickness Absence and Disability
- Best Practice in Conducting Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Dealing with Bullying and Harassment at Work
- Defending Employment Tribunal Claims
- Discrimination in the Workplace
- Driving and Work – The Law
- Employment Law Essentials
- Equal Pay and Gender Pay Reporting
- Flexible Working Requests and Family Leave Rights
- How to Avoid Employment Tribunal Claims and Protect Your Business
- Performance Management, Misconduct and Dismissal
- Recruitment to Avoid Discrimination
- Understanding the Transfer of Undertaking (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 (“TUPE”)
We are always happy to prepare a tailored course to meet your needs if your employment law knowledge requirements are not covered by the topics listed above.