Related EventsView all Nockolds events
About This Event
We would like to invite you to our free Employment Law Annual Update on Thursday 7 October.
Please join our Employment Team who will be reviewing the year just gone and the upcoming employment law changes including:
- COVID and its ongoing impact on the workplace
- Flexible working and the return to the office
- Health and safety, the protection employees have from detriment and the risk of constructive dismissal
- Compulsory vaccinations – can you insist on staff being vaccinated and what to do if they refuse
- An update on the situation in the tribunals and recent changes in the rules relating to settlement agreements
- Employment status following the Uber decision and April’s changes in the IR35 rules
- A TUPE update in light of the ECJ decision in Govaerts
- A general update of all the other recent cases and statutory changes
This course is being presented by Gary Smith, Joanna Sutton and Rachel Davis and will be of particular interest to HR professionals, directors, managers and those with responsibility for managing employees.
If you would like to book a place at this event, please complete the form below. Alternatively, please contact email@example.com or call 0345 646 0406.