Landlords of Residential or Mixed Use Properties

We can help you deal with and, if necessary defend, claims by your tenants to extend their leases or acquire the freehold of your buildings. We can also guide you through the process of offering the tenants the right to buy the freehold if this applies to your building. 

If you are a landlord of a leasehold house we can also guide you through the process of extending the tenant’s lease or transferring the freehold.

We provide pragmatic and practical advice ensuring to the extent possible under the legislation that your legal and valuation costs are recovered.

We will advise you promptly with regard to invalid or disputed claims and will highlight all options available to you under the legislation and informally to ensure that you achieve the best outcome for your portfolio.

We work with industry leading barristers and valuers to ensure that all necessary court and tribunal proceedings are managed cost effectively. 

We are members of the Association of Enfranchisement Practitioners (ALEP) and have a wide experience in advising landlords on all aspects of enfranchisement claims. 

We are often recommended by leading barristers, valuers and solicitors who advise on property issues and are recognised as experts in this particularly tricky area of law.

For more information and to find out how we can help you, please contact Lucy Riley by email or call 01279 755777.
Our Blog

Check our latest Commercial Property news here

Our Events

Find out about our next Commercial Property related events here

Our Clients

Find out what our clients think of our service here