Unfortunately disputes regularly occur in the construction industry. When they do you need to know that they will be handled in a way that does not disrupt your business or cause unnecessary delay to the project.
We work closely with our Construction, Commercial Property, Property Litigation, and Business Law teams to ensure you get the best tactical advice on your claim. We take into consideration all of your circumstances and broader objectives, as well as the exigencies of the particular project in question.
Our clients range from small construction businesses to large national developers, and include landowners of all sizes, employers, contractors, sub-contractors, and professional consultants and advisors.
Our Team provides commercial, cost effective and practical advice on all types of construction dispute, including:
- Adjudication, arbitration and other forms of alternative dispute resolution
- Breach of contract
- Contractor/employer insolvency
- Defective works/remedial works
- Disruption, delay and extension of time claims
- Liquidated damages claims
- Payment disputes and debt recovery
- Professional negligence
- Retention of title claims
For more information or to find out how we can help you, please contact us on 01279 755777 or fill in our online enquiry form.