Nockolds Solicitors is a long-standing firm of repute, and our qualified conveyancers are able to draw on a wealth of experience, so you can instruct our Residential Property and Real Estate department with confidence.
We are recognised as part of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme, but whilst we focus on providing a modern, streamlined service, we always strive to meet the highest standards of client care. You are important to us, and we aim to make moving home an exciting, positive event for you.
To help your matter proceed as quickly and as smoothly as possible:
- We provide an estimate that is transparent, listing all the fees you will be liable to pay with no hidden costs (subject to any unforeseen issues during the matter) so that you can plan ahead.
- You are allocated a specific fee-earner and assistant who will deal with you throughout.
- We communicate with you via email, or letter, whichever you prefer, and are always available to speak on the phone.
- We have a dedicated completions officer who is very experienced in making sure the completion proceeds smoothly for you.
- Our department is open from 8.30am right through until 5.30pm. If your specific fee-earner is not available, other members of the department will always help you.
- Our Bishop's Stortford office is open on a Saturday morning for your convenience so that you can bring in original identification papers and signed documents.
If you would like to work with us, please contact us for a no-obligation estimate on any of the following:
- Deeds of Trust
- Investment and Buy to Let purchases
- Lease extensions and freehold enfranchisement
- Property advice
- Sales and purchases
- Secured lending
- Shared ownership
- Tenancy agreements
For further information on moving home and to find out how we can help you, please contact our Residential Property and Real Estate Team on 01279 755777.