The Personal Injury Team at Nockolds works exclusively for the victims of accidents. We specialise in high value and complex personal injury claims with particular expertise in compensation claims following brain injury, spinal injury and other serious injuries.
With decades of experience and a proven track record, our personal injury solicitors have achieved numerous high value settlements which have transformed the lives of our clients.
Whether it’s a road traffic accident, an accident at work, a sporting accident, holiday claim or a problem caused by medical negligence, we will help you make a claim and support you the whole way through the process. We also specialise in multi jurisdictional claims arising out of accidents abroad.
Our specialist personal injury solicitors have a reputation for taking on - and winning - challenging cases. In recent years, we have secured millions of pounds in compensation for our clients.
Personal injury can affect the whole family, and at Nockolds we work hard to relieve both financial pressures and any emotional stress or strains that you and your loved ones may feel as a result of your injury.
Accreditations and Memberships
Our team has a long standing association with organisations that have been set up to assist accident victims. We are members of the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel and the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Panel. Members of the team also have strong links with Headway, the charity that works to improve life after brain injury, Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA), the charity for patient safety and justice, the UK Brain Injury Forum, the European Brain Injury Society and the Children’s Brain Injury Trust.
We regularly deal with Court of Protection matters, acting for clients who are unable to manage their financial affairs. A senior member of our team is a Court of Protection Professional Deputy with over twenty years’ experience.
- Free Consultation - You will receive a free initial consultation at which you will be advised on the merits of your claim, the likely compensation you may receive and methods of funding any legal action.
- Dedicated team of personal injury solicitors acting on your behalf from start to finish
- Millions of pounds recovered in compensation
- Proven track record in complex, high value personal injury claims
- Particular expertise in brain and spinal injury claims
- National coverage
- Multi jurisdictional expertise
- Referral to our specialist Court of Protection team
- Input from some of the most experienced medical experts in the world to ensure the full extent of the injury is understood and best possible further treatment recommendations are considered
- Detailed knowledge of how to pursue a claim in order to help manage and minimise the future impact of the injuries
- An understanding of how to protect the injured person to efficiently recover compensation to make life as comfortable as possible
- Home visits
For further information on personal injury and to find out how we can help you, please contact our Personal Injury Team on 01279 755777 or get in touch directly with Yasmin Ameer on 01279 712581 or Rachel Davis on 01279 712582.