Notaries are required to confirm the identity and UK address of every client.
For Private Individuals:
Each signatory must bring one of the following:
- Drivers licence (with photocard)
- Birth certificate or EU national identity card
- Proof of address, such as a bank statement or utility bill
For Corporate Clients:
Notaries are required to verify the existence of the company which will be represented. This can be one of the following documents:
- An extract from the current companies register
- Company incorporation documents
- Certificate of good-standing
Nockolds’ notarial services charge a minimum fee per document. We may, where appropriate, work on a time spent/hourly rate basis.
Courier and taxi services will be charged as an additional fee and added at the end of the transaction.
For more information on the notarial services we offer please contact us on 01279 755777 or fill in our Contact Form.