Nockolds Solicitors is a progressive law firm with offices in Hertfordshire and London, and a long-standing history and clientele of Spanish and British clients, requiring assistance in cross-jurisdictional matters.
Continuing our international expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager to assist in the setting up and running of our Estepona office.
The role will encompass the day-to-day management of the office in conjunction with the London support teams, to include:
- Reception duties, meeting and greeting clients, answering the telephone
- Secretarial assistance, including production of documents, etc.
- Ensure all office legal requirements are met, e.g. insurances etc.
- Deal with any IT-related problems
- Processing of incoming and outgoing invoices ensuring prompt payment
- Organisation and attendance at marketing events
The successful candidate will be a fluent Spanish speaker with English as their first language and excellent secretarial, administrative and organisational skills. Previous experience in a legal environment is advantageous.
You must be professional, motivated, enthusiastic and have excellent communication, client care and IT skills. You will be expected to work closely with the International and support teams based in the UK.