Wills, Probate, Tax and Trusts


Our Wills, Probate, Tax and Trusts Legal Hour is hosted by Sarah Browne, Associate Solicitor in our Wills, Probate, Tax and Trusts department.

If you require further help regarding Wills, probate, tax and trusts, please phone us on 01279 755777 or contact Sarah Browne directly.
Our Wills, Probate, Tax and Trusts Team will be hosting the Nockolds Legal Hour on the following dates:

Wednesday 9th August 2017  12pm - 1pm 
Wednesday 20th September 2017  12pm - 1pm 
Wednesday 1st November 2017  12pm - 1pm 
Wednesday 13th December 2017 12pm - 1pm 

Our Latest Legal Hour Questions (28.06.17)

Read your previously answered questions here

I made a Power of Attorney some years ago appointing my daughter as my sole attorney and I would now like to add my son to it. Is this something you can help me with?
You cannot add an Attorney to an existing Power of Attorney you would need to have a new document drawn up, and this is something we would be happy to help you with. Depending on how long ago your Power of Attorney was made, it may not authorise your daughter to deal with decisions relating to your health and welfare and so this may be worth reviewing in any event.