Nockolds Solicitors’ roots trace back to 1831 and since then the firm has established a reputation for first-class service and excellent client care. We have offices in both Bishop’s Stortford and in the heart of the City, just a stone throw from Liverpool Street Station.
Because we are a long-standing firm of repute, and our qualified lawyers are able to draw on a wealth of experience, you can instruct our Residential Real Estate Team with confidence.
However, we wouldn’t expect you to just take our word for it. Here are a few comments recently received from clients following the conclusion on their transaction:
- 'Hassle free transaction. Excellent Staff.'
- 'I received a service of very high standard, which made the process of moving a lot easier.'
- 'I have total confidence in the service from Nockolds.'
- ‘Very efficient and would definitely recommend.'
- 'Excellent Solicitors… One of their biggest strengths is that they respond to emails quickly.'
Whilst we focus on providing a modern, streamlined service, we always strive to meet the highest standards of client care. You are important to us, and we aim to make moving home an exciting, positive event for you.
To help your matter proceed as quickly and as smoothly as possible:
- We provide a quote that is transparent, listing all the fees you will be liable to pay with no hidden costs (subject to any unforeseen issues during the matter) so that you can plan ahead
- You are allocated a specific fee-earner (and assistant) who will deal with you throughout
- We communicate with you via email, or letter, whichever you prefer, and are always available to speak on the phone
- We have a dedicated Completions Team who is very experienced in making sure the completion proceeds smoothly for you
Our department is open from 8.30am right through until 5.30pm. If your specific fee-earner is not available, other members of the department will always help you.
We would be delighted to assist you with any Real Estate transaction, so please do not hesitate to contact us for a no-obligation quote on any of the following:
- Property acquisition and disposal (either for investment or private use)
- Mortgages (including Help- to-buy)
- Secured lending
- Tenancy Agreements
- Deeds of Trust
- Lettings (including extensions and freehold enfranchisement)
- Shared Ownership and Staircasing
- General Property Advice.
For more information and to find out how we can help you, please contact a member of our Residential Property and Real Estate Team on 01279 755777 or get a free conveyancing quote here.