Your development journey begins with a week long induction. This induction has been designed to give you all the information and tools you need to hit the ground running on day one.
- Be given an introduction to our firm
- Meet our Partners and Senior Managers
- Meet colleagues and fellow team members
- Undertake IT, Accounts, Client Care and Marketing training
The firm continues to increase its investment in training and development, recognising that this is vital in order to stay at the forefront of legal services provision. Training and development issues are discussed regularly between managers and staff on an informal basis, but also more formally at the annual appraisal.
You will be invited to take part in a range of development activities, which will take the form of face to face workshops, e-learning options and practical on the job experience. The aim being to develop not just your technical skills but business and personal skills that will equip you for a successful career here with us at Nockolds.
Nockolds provides many opportunities to progress within the firm and has numerous success stories which can demonstrate this commitment to internal development. There are several examples of staff developing their careers to the highest level. Coaching and support plays a big part in this process and the firm is constantly reviewing the most effective ways of delivering training and assisting career development.
Nockolds believe in great reward for great performance and as such our reward package is something that is constantly under review. As well as competitive salary packages, we are currently able to offer the following benefits:
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Contributory Pension and Death in Service Benefit
- Simplyhealth Cashplan scheme and Corporate rate BUPA membership
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers and cycle to work
- Retail Discounts
- Social, Sporting and Charity Events