Nockolds’ International Team offer a range of international services to clients based in the UK and to those abroad with financial or business interests in the UK. We have a dedicated section on our Spanish legal services - visit this section here.
Our team can assist you with international dispute resolution and litigation issues relating to your business. We are also able to enforce judgements with an international element.
As part of our service we are able to provide a wide range of legal and official translations for all your business requirements. This ranges from documents relating to dispute resolution matters including contracts and agreements, winding up petitions to commercial property contracts, employment contracts and many more.
Our Notarial Department can certify any document you need when dealing with overseas matters.
Our International Team provides a seamless transition in resolving problems encompassing the Spanish and English legal systems. We can do this because of our wide range of language skills, cultural knowledge and legal expertise.
Our particular specialism is in Spanish legal matters. In addition, our Personal Injury Team deals with injury matters worldwide.
We assist our Spanish speaking clients in dealing with English law issues, whether they are personal or related to their business.
It is our experience that outcome and the personal experience of the client is significantly enhanced when they have the ability to communicate fully in their native language whilst dealing with “foreign” law concepts.
Our International Team is uniquely placed to meet our International clients’ needs and expectations providing our clients with a unique service.
Our International team can assist you with:
For further information on International Law and to find out how we can help you, please contact our International Law Team on 01279 755777 or get in touch with Lynn Cowley, Head of our International Law Team.
- Cross jurisdictional jurisdiction
- Enforcement and registration of Spanish judgments here and English judgments abroad
- Dealing with professionals, courts and Local Authorities in Spain
- All litigation in Spain from its commencement to enforcement
- Advice on Spanish documentation, contracts, disputes
- A full translation service for any documents that need to be used abroad or Spanish documents that need to be used here, and also a live interpreting service for mediation here for Spanish speaking clients
- Advice on all aspects of Spanish Law with direct access to named experts
- Official translations for legal registration purposes
- The services of a Notary Public to authorise documents in overseas matters.