Clients with transactions or activities abroad will often require the services of a Notary Public. Overseas jurisdictions routinely expect the substance of fact of any statements or documents to be authenticated or certified through the application of the personal seal and signature of a Notary Public.
Our Notarial Team is able to authorise, prepare and certify documents including:
- Identification documents for individuals, company directors/secretaries/authorised signatories etc
- Powers of Attorney and other Deeds
- Documents involving land, property and finances overseas
- Personal documents for marriage or work abroad
- Company and business documents
- Declarations, Affidavits and Oaths
For more information on the notarial services we offer please contact Fiona Spinks (email@example.com) on 01279 755777 or fill in our Contact Form.